Bendigo Bank – Tots2Teens Albury Wodonga.
BSB : 633000
Account : 161721568
Tots2teens Albury Wodonga is a Tax Concession Charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Want to donate to the Resilience Gift Program? Click Here to go to the page for the Program donations
Items we DO take:
* NEW baby baths (newborn packs are put in the baths)
* NEW clothing in sizes premature up to 18 years old. (separated into sizes does help a lot)
* NEW pyjamas for boys and girls from size 3 upwards
* NEW dummies, bottles, wipes, nappies, hair items, combs and newborn brushes
* NEW shampoo, conditioner, baby wash, baby powder, baby oil, nappy cream,
* NEW face washers
* NEW shoes with tags on them
* NEW toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant (men as well as women), aftershave (teenagers), perfume (teenager) and other toiletries for children (No spray deodorant only roll on)
* Wraps, bassinet sheets and cot sheets in sets
* NEW stationary items including backpacks, books, pencils, rulers, rubber, folders, lunch boxes, drink bottles and calculators
Items we DON’T take:
* Any second hand items at present, so please do not ask as we do not wish to offend
Your ability to donate to our organisation is absolutely amazing and will make many little peoples lives just that much better!